Beresford House welcomes Anna Polyviou for an exclusive Mother’s Day High Tea Experience.
Be part of an extraordinary culinary experience with renowned pastry chef, Anna Polyviou.
Get up close and personal as Anna shares her extraordinary culinary skills and indulge in the masterly crafted menu, designed by the Punk Princess of Pastry herself, exclusively for this private event.
- Crafted High Tea Menu by Anna Polyviou
- Demonstration from Anna Polyviou
- Angelique Sparkling Premium Cuvee NV for the duration of the event
- Bickford and Son’s Premium Sparkling range
- Tea and Coffee
- Meet, greet and mingle with Anna Polyviou herself
- Gift pack for every guest
- Door Gifts
Two sittings available:
Morning Sitting: 10am-12pm
Afternoon Sitting: 2pm-4pm
Tickets can be purchased here. If purchasing tickets over several orders and require guests to be seated together, please send all seating requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE: 158 Ingoldby Rd, McLaren Flat