For those that know me, I’m always out and about trying a new restaurant, and rarely am I at home for dinner. But what’s the next best thing to eating out? Getting the food delivered to your door of course!
We were recently asked to put the Menulog service to the test, in exchange for a free meal, and a $30 voucher for one lucky Australian follower (scroll down to the bottom for competition details!).
Menulog is an Australian online restaurant take-out ordering and food delivery service (try saying that 10 times!). It the number one website for online take away with over 3500 registered restaurants to choose from. Apart from having all your favourite restaurants in the one place, there are numerous discounts and special offers associated with each eatery, which makes it even more enticing.
SO HOW DOES IT WORK?
Select from a list of participating restaurants from your Menulog community.
WIN A $30 MENULOG VOUCHER!
To get your hands on a $30 Menulog voucher
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram (adelaidefoodcentral)
- Follow us on Twitter (@adlfoodcentral)
and answer the following question:
- Which restaurant did we order take-away from using Menulog?
Leave your answer in the comments section below and we’ll announce the winner on Sunday, August 31st 2014 at 8:30pm Australian Central Standard Time.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is open to Australian residents only.
- The winner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries.
- The winner will be notified via email and given 48 hours to respond. If there is no response in this time, a new winner will be drawn.
- Total prize pool is valued at $30 and is to be used with a local Menulog restaurant of the winner’s choosing (where valid) and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The winner’s details will be forwarded to Menulog for prize distribution.
- A voucher code will be emailed to the winner as supplied by Menulog and will be valid for 1 month from the date of issue.
- The voucher code will be valid for delivery only and payments via credit card.
- The voucher is valid for one use only.
- Adelaide Food Central is not liable or responsible in any way or form for prizes that are subsequently not delivered by a third party or arrived damaged or late.
- Judge’s decision is final.